Sunday, September 20, 2009

KL Trip



Today I was very happy because my friends and I have gone to KL to have 1 day trip. After the long suffering about the assignments and tension, finally, I can fully enjoy when this holiday has come.
      KL's goods, food and drink are really expensive. Just one of the little Banana Pancake costs about RM 5.55 including service charge and gorv. tax.Doesn't matter "lah", as long as we were enjoyed by the trip. Today was really interesting for me because since last time I went to KL last semester, this semester is the first time I have gone. really can get off all the tension. After the whole day activities, I was very tired and spent a lot of money. Anyway, I was happy for today trip and It's worth than money.   


2 comments:

  1. it is so suprise when i c u r my blog follower.thanks 4 support my blog^^(although it always no new post thr)

    wow,seems u very enjoy 4 ur kl trip^^
    sometimes go 'play play' can really a good outlet 4 us to release the stress...especially upsi student is funtioning like a mechine which hav to produce at least 8 assignments a sem.=.="

    k lah,gambate ya!^^
    gud luck for ur final!jiayou!!

    ReplyDelete