Monday, November 16, 2009

Exam Finished

Finally, my examination is finished. Within this semester, although I have been facing some difficulties, I have felt good along this examination. 3 weeks examination indeed not so tough. I think I have done my best already. Furthermore, I hope I can score high grade for my exam because I have make a lot of efforts to do it. Now It's time for me to enjoy my holiday.

         Tomorrow I will be headed to my hometown. Next semester will be a new fresh semester 6 for me.
Somehow  I have to do many things at home.

        I really felt tired for this semester. I don't know why. Perhaps my self-expectation is too high. My friends told me that actually I need to relax myself. I still keep on learning.

       This semester I have also done some beneficial thing for me and for other students. I have joined the DiZiGui committees and was having speeches  in UPSI. This confucious old tradition is very useful and is part of our life. We need to keep on learning and become a better person.

       Indeed, My birthday is on 1st of November. That means It's is on the exam season, I thought nobody celebrate for my birthday. But surprisingly, my friend celebrate for me and I was very happy.

       Anything I can say? Thanks to my friends who existed  in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment